Here's what I did...and I started this with no files in my Temp Internet Files folder.
I have a link in My Favorites / Bookmarks to a Login page on here....that once I do log in... it takes me straight to my messages.
So I...have been to these webpages...
1. Login Page
2. My Messages page
Then I clicked on "My NAFC" and then "Forums"...then clicked the link to "New Changes to FishingClub.com".
So at that point...I've been on 4 webpages.
1. e.nvero.net...data collection
2. ajax.googleapis....data collection
3. google-analytics....data collection
4. flashwrite 2mdn.net....data collection
5. all.js - Facebook connect...probably collecting data
Folks on here had problems way back when with just the nvero Script. Now we have at least 4...probably 5 collecting data on users.
And this doesn't include what Microsoft and everyone's ISP's are doing.