We canceled todays Shark trip due to Noaa forecast of 7' seas. so we switched to targeting Stripers with john,adam, Bryan and his son bryan jr. We loaded up the well with live baits. when we get to the inlet, the inlet was calm but the USCG issued thunderstorm warnings with winds to 35 kts. we did have a passing shower with some lightning but nothing bad. we had no action drifting our baits at the bottom of the ebb. i knew the fish would turn on on the flood. bryan was first to hook up.with a nice keeper bass. then we lost some blues due to bite offs. we landed a few. some more bass came up. bryan was hi-hook and pool today. everyone went home with fillets for dinner.
p.s. we will be making up the open shark trip next saturday if anyone is interested in joining us.
FAIR CHASE II
We are a full service outfitter Fishing throughout New York in both fresh and saltwater. WWW.HUNTFISHNY.COM