Originally posted by: DavidL on 9/12/2006 8:44:28 AM
I am selling my first and beloved boat. It is a Sevylor FishHunter 360 with all the trimmings. It has a:
1) Bow piece with anchor pulley, Custom made, lower and raise anchor from back seat whilst controlling the motor. The anchor is then tied onto the cleat on the back seat portion. The bow piece doubles as seat for second fishing buddy and is secured in place by the included tiedowns.
2) Floor boards, Fold in half for easy transport but the are bolted in place with a support so that they are very stable, I can stand and cast for hours and I am 5'11" and weigh 220 pounds, The reinforced hinge joint is also a base for the center post seat.
3)Post seat, comfy all day for a fishing buddy
4) Rear seat, even comfier all day for yourself! The rear seat piece also has a cleat fro securing the anchor and a cup holder. The picturse show how I put my fish finder on it too. The fish finder is not included in this auction btu I will let it go for $100 with the boat, it is a Bottom Line Fishin Buddy 1200
5) Motor mount, original equipment from the manufacturer, Sevylor, made from marine grade ply. I have added a non-slip support for the trolling motor to hold it in place even better. The boat is rated to carry a 3hp motor. As with the fish finder the motor is not included in the auction but, to sweeten the deal I will sell it to the winning bidder for $100 if they want it. It is a 36# Minn-Kota Endura and it pushes the boat around small lakes quite well.
6) Rod holders, two of them are molded right into the boat, very strong and good for trolling or keeping the rods out of the way whilst on the way.
7) Marine battery, needs reconditioning, it is my old one but you can have it, for best results it should be drained and rinsed with distilled water then drained again and filled with battery acid then slow charged with a 2 amp charger for a loooooooong time, or so I have been told.
8) Nylon boat boot, also genuine manufacture equipment from Sevylor. It protects boat from abrasion and from over-inflation. It also adds a lot of strength and rigidity to the inflated boat. It is very strong and the most usefull add-on for this type of boat! It has a small tear in the back but that does not effect its performance at all.
9) Oars, oarlocks, standard Sevylor collapsable oars, they work great especially when you sit on the bow piece! I was able to keep ahead of a storm whilst rowing and my son controlled the motor.
10) Life jackets, Standard type II near shore bouyant vests, the type that turn you face up. 2 adults and 2 kids.
11) Infltable seats, also standard Sevylor, I have three for you.
12) 12v air pump for quick inflation. plug it into your cars lighter socket or into a starter battery very convenient.
13) Foot pump, I use it to get the last bit of presure into the boat and it can be used in place of the battery pump.
The whole boat packs up into the trunk of a sedan ( I have a Tuarus) with the back seat piece of the boat in the back seat of the car. SO it is supremely portable and storable - it only takes up a small corner of my basement.
The boat has 5 seperate air chambers and will remain afloat even if punctured. It has a coast gaurd rating of up to 1200 pounds or 6 people - the hull only weighs 45 pounds! That's really good! The main chambers have Boston valves for easy inflation and deflation. There is also a very clever little pressure guage on the hull so that you can monitor the air pressure. I have never had to adjust the presure whilst on the water though. This boat has draft of only an inch or two and you can paddle it with ease over weeds or lilly pads to get to those fishing hot spots. This boat is very stable and comfortable and I have spent 10hrs on it striaght night fishing - with some success I might add.
The boat is registered in Mass. and I will provide bill of sale or whatever it takes for you to transfer registration.
The Bonus boat is a much smaller version of the same boat and I have only used it a couple of times. I don't need it and I would love to sweeten the deal on the 360 so take it for free!
Due to the bulk of the package the boat must be picked up in Worcester, MA. Shipping is just not feasable, sorry.
I am asking for $400 for package, not including motor and fish finder. I will be posting on eBay soon but I wanted to give members a shot at it first.
I gots to go to work now but I will try to post pics later, Icould email them if you want.